It takes a lot to manage a property why should you do it yourself?
RoseBay has been providing property management services for 30 years. We offer comprehensive property management services to investors and property owners for condos, single-family homes, and commercial at competitive management fees. Our staff of Property Managers are full-time, experienced agents dedicated to providing the best service to our clients. We have property managers focused on short term/monthly and annual rentals. A full time maintenance coordinator facilitates prompt response to property requirements.
We have streamlined our processes through our online sites to provide the highest level of service to our owners, tenants, and vendors. The result is faster filling of vacancies, prompt rental payments, prompt electronic owner payments and statements, immediate notifications of maintenance needed, and scheduling of vendors for repairs.
Additionally, our staff assures all properties are inspected prior to move-in and at least annually prior to offering a renewal option. Upon move-out another inspection is performed. Results of inspections are available for review by owners at their owner portal.
What We Do
- Annual and seasonal/vacation rentals
- Commercial and residential property management
- Tenant screening and placement
- Administrative and financial oversight
- Complete maintenance supervision
Lease only option – if you prefer to perform the day-to-day management of your rental property, RoseBay offers services to identify, screen, and place tenants.
How We Do It
- Market vacancies online
- Fill vacancies faster
- Take applications online
- Instant background check
- Online payment of rent
- Web-based real-time service requests for tenants
- Maintenance staff on-call for prompt attention to issues
- Electronic, paperless owner payments for faster distribution of rent collected
- Periodic inspections of property using iPads
- Complete accounting detail provided to owners monthly and year-end